We are located at 3383 Deke Slayton Hwy Suite #200, League City, TX 77573 in the V12 Sports Complex
You do not need previous experience to take an intro, Red Level, or mixed level class. But, if you would like to advance to a higher level class you must test out of all skills in any lower level class to ensure we offer safe and consistent classes for all students.
Wear clothing that is tight fitting, yet modest. A leotard with leggings or a unitard is preferable. Bring a water bottle and leave all your jewelry at home. Also, remember to wear deodorant.
Email: aerial.lineage@gmail(dot)com Phone: 952-six 8 six-5822 (call or text)
You receive our Participant Agreement, Release, and Assumption of Risk Waiver via email when you register for a class. You must update these forms once yearly.
1) Payment Policy
We request payment in advance on a monthly basis. No refunds are given for days when the student is not in attendance, but multiple makeup sessions will be offered each session during our open gym times when space is available. In exceptional circumstances an agreement may be reached to pay in arrears; however, you will still be committing to pay for the full amount. Late Payment: Should fees not be settled within two weeks of the starting date, the student will be asked to cease to attend. Open Gym, Adult Drop-in Classes, & Intensives: A 48hr cancellation notice in writing via email to Eternal Aerial Arts must be given to receive a refund for any open gym or adult drop-in class. Otherwise, fees will remain payable. Cancellation of Classes: If classes are canceled due to the fault of the company the time will be made up, or fees will be deducted from the following month’s fees. This will be done at the discretion of Eternal Aerial Arts. We will not be financially liable for classes or dates canceled due to events beyond our reasonable control. We retain the right to change the advertised program of classes in the event of illness or other circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather. Eternal Aerial Arts reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, we will endeavor to inform parents and carers of any changes as soon as possible.
2) Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of a 16-week aerial session registration is only permissible before the start of the session or should a student need to leave for medical purposes (a Doctor’s letter will be required in these circumstances).
3) Attendance Policy
It is a fundamental necessity for your student’s aerial instructor to have the time to work with your student; therefore all pupils are expected to meet a 80% minimum attendance. Parents are asked to contact us when their child is absent giving an indication of the reason. Choreography for Performances: When working towards group choreography for competitions or performances, should attendance drop below 80% we reserve the right to alter the students’ performance status and if deemed necessary, he/she will be removed from an event or multiple events.
4) Lateness Policy
Students are expected to arrive on time. Aerial is a physical activity that requires the body to be warmed up in order to execute movement safely. Late students miss the proper warm-up and therefore may sustain an injury. Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late may be asked to observe the class for reasons of health and safety.
5) Dress Code & Lost Property Policy
Students must present themselves in a tidy manner at all times. Lessons: Proper attire must be worn to every class. Proper lesson attire is as follows:
· Option 1: Leotard with leggings or thick tights ·
Option 2: Unitard with 3/4 to full leggings or tights underneath a short unitard ·
Option 3: leggings with a tight fitting top that won't go over your student's head when they go upside down or a shirt they can tuck into their leggings ·
NO sports bras without a shirt over the top ·
NO shorts ·
NO jewelry ·
Long hair must be tied back and out of the face
Students that are not dressed appropriately will not be allowed to take a class. If you have any questions regarding the dress code for a particular lesson, please ask the teacher or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensives: Students must wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the type of activity they will engage with during the workshop. Should the workshop practitioner deem the attire unsafe, we reserve the right to prevent the student from taking part in the activity.
This is done as a matter of health and safety. Eternal Aerial Arts does not accept responsibility for items lost or stolen, although anything we do find will be placed in lost property.
6) Behavior Policy
During sessions, students are expected to behave in a polite manner. They are expected to listen and we discourage unnecessary talking. If a student is causing disruption to others’ learning they may be asked to leave the lesson. Any unacceptable behavior from students and/or parents/carers will not be tolerated. Unacceptable behavior by pupils may result in exclusion from current and/or further activities. Parents or family members may be banned from premises, events and/or performances.
7) Anti-Bullying Policy
Eternal Aerial Arts recognizes that every child has the right to enjoy a life free from bullying; therefore we will always take all allegations of bullying seriously and are committed to deal with it effectively when it does happen. We will always endeavor to work with students and parents to prevent it from happening.
8) Health and Safety
Eternal Aerial Arts takes seriously their responsibility to ensure the health and safety of all participants, teachers, and volunteers; and takes appropriate measures to make sure the environment is safe for all. We will undertake regular risk assessments regarding the premises, the equipment, the ongoing training and staffing of our team. Aerial arts is a high-risk sport, and while every effort is made to avoid risks by how we design our classes and teach skill progression, injuries can happen. The school accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained by any means other than a teacher’s negligence.
9) Appropriate Physical Contact Policy
Teaching aerial arts is a physical activity and appropriate physical contact between students and teachers in class is essential to training, especially when an instructor is spotting a student or helping a student through a new sequence. Eternal Aerial Arts recognizes that such physical contact is a potentially complex area, and we also fully recognizes our responsibilities for safeguarding students and teachers and for protecting their welfare.
The following principles and procedures are in place to fulfill the Eternal Aerial Art’s obligations:
a. Contact by the instructor is made with a particular awareness of the needs of each individual to assist the aerialist in correcting placement or spotting a drop.
b. All instructors will treat any physical contact with due sensitivity and care, and with due regard for the wishes of the student.
c. Contact will not involve force or the use of any instrument.
d. instructors will be mindful of location and avoid situations where they are isolated from the student; a one to one class should be held in class areas with windows, camera or with the parent/carer present.
e. Students and parents are encouraged to discuss any worries with any member of staff or an independent listener.
10) Media Use Rights Permission
We ask parents/guardians to grant permission for Eternal Aerial Arts to take photographs and videos of the students. No personal information is ever used or linked to the photographs. We ask for full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the group’s aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications.
Our prime responsibility is the welfare and well being of all students in our care. As such we believe that we have a duty to the children, parents/main carers and staff to act quickly and responsibly in any instance that may come to our attention.
All staff and volunteers employed directly by Eternal Aerial Arts will be given a background check before the commencement of their employment, first aid trained, and enrolled in a regular aerial arts instructor’s program and covered under the Eternal Aerial Arts LLC. Should a visitor not have such full clearance as such, they will not be left alone with minors.
Eternal Aerial Arts will not disclose your contact information to third parties except where the law allows or requires, or where you have given permission to do so. We may from time to time contact you individually about other carefully selected Eternal Aerial Arts services which we think may be of interest to you.
Eternal Aerial Arts reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for the benefit of the business, staff or participants.
This is intended to be a safe and fun environment. This is our responsibility to you, but we need your help too. The following policies are in place to help make sure we create the most fun and safe experience possible for everyone.
1. Please remove all jewelry (including wedding/engagement rings!) and clothing with zippers before participating in aerial classes. Double-check! Anything that can get caught on yourself, another person, or the fabric is a danger to you, others, and the equipment. Also, no gum, food, or anything else in your mouth that may cause choking is allowed during class.
2. Please remain in the entry space (not on the aerial floor) until the instructor is ready for your class to . You circle up. You are welcome to stretch before class begins or between back-to-back classes, but apparatus practice is not allowed. Open Gym is the appropriate time to practice aerial moves you’ve been taught outside of normal instruction.
3. Instructors work hard to give you new and interesting tricks and transitions. Deviating from class content/what the instructor is teaching can be unsafe and a distraction to others- please stick to the aerial moves that they are teaching.
4. Allow the instructors to be the only ones instructing during class time. While you may have the knowledge and experience to give other students tips about their aerial practice- it is 100% about safety and liability for you to leave the instruction to the instructors. Our instructors carry liability insurance, you do not.
5. We welcome students for class 5 minutes before classes begin to avoid crowding the gym, and to allow our instructors time to set up and prep for their classes. Anyone who shows up visually intoxicated will not be allowed to fly.
6. Students who arrive past the start time of a class, and miss a portion of our warm up may not be admitted into class upon instructor discretion.
7. We have a 48-hour cancellation policy for any drop-in, open gym, or intensive classes. If you cancel less than 48-hours before class it will be a Late Cancel and you will not receive a refund. Sessions can only be canceled before they start or with a doctor’s written notice. No exceptions.
8. All session classes, packages and retail sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions.
9. No street shoes on the mats or silks.
10. Our system does not support purchasing classes for other people or enrolling them in classes. If you want to attend a class with others, email us to see if we have enough room first and then have each person sign up individually on our website. If you want to purchase classes for others, you can do that by purchasing a gift card. Your friend(s) will still need to register and enroll in class on their own. We do not save spaces in classes without payment or accept walk-ins.
11. All of our regularly scheduled drop in fitness classes are for adults only. Only classes listed as "youth" will be for ages 7-17.
12. We do not allow child, friend, parent or partner spectators on the aerial floor during class except at the end to take pictures. But even at this time, only the instructor can help the student due to the safety concern it can create.
13. Liability waivers are required to be on-file for all students and must be renewed on a yearly basis.Thank you for understanding, respecting & cooperating with our policies.